««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh No!

>w<
My goodness~~Tomorrow I have to go on a biology field camp for three days!!! Which means, I'll only come home on Thursday!!......
I haven't settle in yet and I have to go on a camp....ZZZ...

Anyway, this will be the second trip of going out with classmates/schoolmates...
My first going out with friends was last year end...That was a really nice trip >w<
Especially we get to go into a cave to explore! >w<

But this time, we're not going to play....it's a Study Camp....Have to write reports after we got home....
And I'll have to rush to cop up with the classes I miss for these 3 days....Oh man.....
I hope I can....

Anyway, SPM result is coming out when I have my second day on the camp!!
I'm so nervous~~~Wonder how bad will my SPM result be...Hah~~

~yik~♪

No comments: