««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Thursday, October 09, 2008

メルボルン動物園行った!I went to Melbourne Zoo~!

今日ね、生物学の遠足で、メルボルン動物園行きました!結構楽しかった。
I went for Biology excursion today to Melbourne Zoo~~~It was quite funnnnn~~!!
写真も撮ったぞ。
I was busy filling up my booklet for Biology SAC, so I could only take some pictures.....


Okay, let's see.....First of all, Mel, I promised you to bring elephant back...I TRIED!!! too bad it was too heavy that the rope that I tied the roller skate with the elephant on it to the train broke half way!.....LOLx.....craps.
Anywayz, I got you some elephants~~~(I wonder why you only said that you want elephant...)
Aren't them cute?~~With the one below showing you its bum!

We found this peacock wandering around the park with Merry-Go-Round...
Too bad it didn't open its hmm...tail?....I don't have mirror!And this is the koala~~~Sorry for the blurrrrr resolution....my mobile phone camera is only 1.2pix...

Okay~~Here goes for Emi!!! I don't understand why you like giraffe so much =/
But well, though my mobile phone resolution is seriously bad, it worked quite alright for your sake!

Anyways, I saw things that upset me as well.
Look at these photos down there.....
This first one is showing the 'food' on the plate for our Mr.Tarantula.Obviously, it's a mouse's baby.
Though it is dead.....It still makes me feel sad.It was a nice meeting with a stranger-Madam who told me that the Zoo feed some of the carnivorous animals here with other animal's baby, but usually only when they are dead.
But, the one below here, when I was taking this photo, it was still moving!!!!!....

Okay!
Let's have a look on some funny things.
First of all, presenting you this sign.
これはね、ちょっとKAT-TUNの番組を思い出させた。「KAT-TUNの先輩・教えてください!大人のオキテ100ア~ンド くりぃむ」と言う番組だ。
中丸くんと田中くんが出たのそのエピソードだ。
It kind of remind me about KAT-TUN's show....It was a show called something like "KAT-TUN's 100 Rules to Become an Adult"....The part on where Nakamaru-kun and Tanaka-kun met up with the owner of a famous toy making factory in Japan.By the way, I don't really understand that why do they have to draw a zebra's back facing us to tell us that this is a smoking area....


Oh and, Steffi!!!!
We found your 3 siblings!!!!

Lastly,
Starring "Emi"! Our guest of the day! (lolx?)
With her love, Mr.GiraffeTouching a tiger!!!How brave!!! =w=....
By the way, our guest of the day made some new names and linked some new...erm......things and people together =) But, unluckily, I can only remember one.
Which is as below:

Chin - Chou
Chin, I bet you know who you are.
And actually, "Chou 蝶" means butterfly.
Emi came up with "Chin-Chou" after we paid visit to the butterfly breeding house.
Well....I can only say ------------------ IT MATCHES!



Okay. Done.
That's all.
Lolx....

Anyways, we worried our teachers =/
Because we didn't show up by 2.3opm which we were suppose to meet latest....
Okay, my bad, I forgot about the time....I was too concentrating on finishing the SAC....
Lolx.

♪~yik~♪
P/S:絶対、今週の「スクラップ・ティーチャ」を見ます!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chin chou<3 haha it sounds good though,,hey can it b jay chou's 'chou' instead??hahhaha
oh btw lol the zebra,,i think mayB its cuz if u smoke there,,they'll get a zebra to fart on ur face xD