««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, October 13, 2008

WOW! HEADACHE!

Lolx....I was stuck on my chemistry questions just now, for nearly 2hours.

And I seek for help from my friendS :

1. Soon Ee
2. Mei Chen
3. Viracle
4. Min Sern
5. Chow Khai

Hmm...as far as I remember, the above are those who did at least tried to help me solve the questions.
And the one who actually solved the 'mystery' is Soon Ee!!! *applause*
I cannot believe that Soon Ee couldn't get marks that's required for taking scholarship....He is so hardworking and so intelligent....=/

I asked my cousin sister too! But too bad, she forgot this part!


Anywayz, tomorrow I have chemistry test on Gas Law....Wish me luck!...Haven't study....
And I still haven't write up my chemistry pract for last week's experiment.....
So many things undone....haha

I suddenly feel like blogging, that's why I'm here.

とにかく、Ichigosdream.comと言うサイトから『今日からマ王!』の一つサウンドトラックのピアノ楽譜を取りまして、さっきプリントしました。そして、ピアノで弾いてみてしました。
スッゲェェ!!!!
よくできましたよ!
あぁ、それは「悲壮」と言うサウンドトラックの楽譜です。

『今日からマ王!』で出た他の音楽の楽譜も欲しい!

♪~yik~♪

No comments: