««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Slacking.

I have been slacking for three days.....Did not touch my homework at all.......DEAD.

Anyway, now I have to do triple what I should be doing last few days........
*sigh..*


Oh!....It has been a long time since I last sigh....
My mum used to tell me that we should not sigh, because sighing only makes you feel more stressed and pressure.....Make you feel mentally uncomfortable, miserable.
Instead we should take a deep breathe and we will feel refreshed again.

By the way, I borrowed a book from the school library, "The Disgusting Dictionary".
Just as its title said. It tells you most of the disgusting words related to our daily lives.

For example, the word Fart:
1. Air Muffin/Air Biscuits (n)===> Fart.
2. Bake an air muffin/air biscuit (v)===> To fart.
3. Anal announcement (n)===>Fart.
4. Auditorium fart (n)===> A loud fart.

I reckoned that the book is not disgusting enough though.
Oh well...gotta start doing work!

♪~yik~♪

No comments: