««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What the Heck?

Today.

I was suppose to have ESL for period 0 in the morning.
But then, the teacher told us that it will be canceled because she has something else to do.
So, that means I have 3 periods left.

Period 1 to period 3 I have no classes, which means I can then go to school at 11.30am.
Since I only have class starting on period 4 which is at 11.50am.

What makes me feel that today is stupid is that.
Not long after lunch, entering period 5, there's a teacher who came up to us and told us that our Biology class' teacher is not here and there's no teacher to cover us, so, we can just go home.
And I have period 5 and 6 for Biology.

Total classes I went today:

1.

What the heck. =w=
I was nearly late though....Too tired and I woke up at about 10am this morning after my dad phoned me telling me that he arrived at Brisbane....Lolx

クソォォ~~!たった今晩ご飯を食べたのに...まだ腹へったの感じで...なんだよ私は!!!

♪~yik~♪
追伸:多分母ちゃんからの遺伝子!ムードが食欲を影響タイプだった。

No comments: