««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christian Christmas Party

Because of my uncle, who claimed that he wanted me to get know of other cultures and beliefs, I was forced to go to the Christian Christmas Party tonight.

Actually, it wasn't that bad, just that....I'm not a Christian...
And hey, EXCUSE ME.
Who say I never been to these kinds of parties before?
I went to Christian Christmas Party before....about 10years ago when I was in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Though that was for kids' one......

Anyway, met a family came back from K.K. The dad is an Australian but lived in K.K. for a long time and got Malay wife(I think), but they all speak English. His 2 kids are not learning Chinese.
Eldest is daughter, same age as my little brother. A cute kid, I have to say.
Youngest is son, age 7 this year.
Living in Likas (oh my, I miss there).
The girl is going to Lok Yuk High School next year and the boy is in erm.....I forgot.
Anyway, how weird that she doesn't know about Tsung Tsen? True, she was aiming for public school....Tsung Tsen is private school....
I miss St. James =X

I saw Mr Koh there.....(NOTE: not Mr KOH, [Mr Potassium Hydroxide]... )

Oh, by the way, I like the musics that they played and sang. Because of the rhythm.
Heart soothing. I like the feeling.

Oh and don't forget....I like the brownies and the oyster+shrimp+sotong pasta + cheese powder on it....and I like the fairy bread =/ I never know that fairy break are that tasty? Lolx.

♪~yik~♪

No comments: