««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Thursday, December 18, 2008

MY EYES!

Oh my god.....This is the second time I'd read book for whole day....

The first time I glued my eyes onto a book for more than 5 hours (like from morning to evening/night) was.....hmm......I think was last year when I came to Australia for touch-ground.
I borrowed the "Harry Bladder Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" from my cousin sister, Mel and I finished it in one day. I read from after lunch (12pm something) until we need to prepare for dinner (around 6pm).

And today, I finished the book called "MAESTRO" (it's for my Year12 ESL). Tomorrow I'm going to lend it to my English tuition teacher to read and so I have to finish it today to at least try to get what the book is about.

Man......Harry Blabber Potter was sooooooooooooo much thicker (the book) but I spent quite the same amount of time on both.....LOLx.......("MAESTRO" was only 149pages long)

Oh and,
!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
~LOO KANG CHENG~


♪~yik~♪

No comments: