««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I really, 佩服 our Malaysian 小贩 !

Like what my title said, I really have to say,

Our Malaysian Hawkers are soooooooooooooo----------------GENG!
I can't believe it!

Usually, people always say those who are hawkers in Malaysia work as hawkers because they don't know how to study or because they really need to earn money.
However, I bet that they would be able to study, memorize histories and things like that really well!!

Even after jotting down what customers ordered, I still couldn't remember who ordered it and how many things were ordered by how many people.

!!!~IMAGINE IT~!!!
Hawkers in Malaysia,
or the shops that sell beverages.

How can they remember who ordered what and that who is sitting at where!?!!??

"Milo-beng~~!! Kopi-beng!!!...Laohao~~~~!!!"

Oh my god...I also confused!
They never jot them down on paper as well!!! BUTBUTBUTBUT!
They can remember who ordered what and where the person/people seated and how much are those drinks....SO WELL.

佩服佩服。

♪~yik~♪

No comments: