««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Please Learn English.

I know my English is bad, but I really cannot stand celebrities that boast that their English is good when they are seriously not good. Some of them are even worse than kids.

The show that I am criticizing now is
"我爱黑X会"
(I am being good to you guys for putting the X there.)

The girls in there......*sigh*.....
I think there's one girl named Hannah, and her dad is an Australian, so I think her English should be alright.
For the rest,
Those that were chosen to play the game "something-聪明王" are soooooooooo bad in English....

Oh pweeezzz......
第三個字 is "the third word"!!!
NOT THREE WORD!!!!
I think even primary kids know this....

My god.....
How can you girls be celeb when you're teaching the audience the wrong things?

♪~yik~♪

No comments: