««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Sunday, June 01, 2008

これは初めてでした。

Yesterday was my first time going to my part-time work by bus.......
Today morning and afternoon were my first time taking train and bus to my chinese class and fro....Lucky me...I did not "get lost"~~

Anyway....I NEVER KNOW THAT TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF WINTER!!!!
Lolx....I was wondering "Is it my imagination or what...Today is colder than ever and foggier than ever in the morning...."...
Then, during recess (we have a 20mins recess for the chinese class...because we start at 9.30am until 12.05pm), I told her I'm freezing and she replied, "Well, it's the first day of winter...."...
I was like, "WHAT!?"....Lolx....I never know that today, 1st of June is winter...XD

By the way~~~~~I'm so tired....lolx....and there are still many things that I haven't do....Study, revise for the coming examS......and the stupid chinese.....and...DIET....LOL

I put on lots of weight!!!! YEAH!!! I'm 60kg now!!!!!
And I'm telling myself that I'll start dieting when my family comes over to Australia too.....
[Q: When will they come?]
[A: Err.....I don't know...Even if my dad comes to Sydney to work, it doesn't mean that my whole family will move here...Also, it depends on where my older brother wants to go and my younger brother's study.....But, probably, I'll at least be living with my relatives for at least...2years I think.....]...LOL
So, diet will start 2years later!

~yik~♪

No comments: