««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Sunday, June 08, 2008

"Can you check my head lice?"

Woke up at 6.45a.m. today and rushed to Box Hill Centre to catch the 8.09a.m. train at 7.35a.m....and i got there at 7.57a.m....lucky me~~.....so tired.

and my feet hurt =w=......水泡! ρ(-ω-。)ヽ(・ω・。)イイコイイコ

Anyway, my cousin brother and his wife are funny.....
They thought their daughter has head lice, so they brought her to a pharmacy to see what can they buy for that....However, they're not sure about whether their daughter really has head lice or not...they asked the girl (about age 25) at the counter:

"Can you help me check that whether she(tap on her daughter's shoulder) has head lice or not?"

And I noticed the shocking expression on the girl's face....It was so funny!
Well, everybody knows that head lice can 'JUMP' from one's head to another's....Who the hell will dare to CHECK IT? Especially when it's a girl aged about 20? (They'd want to be beautiful and dare not want to get head lice on to themselves what...LOLX)

♪~yik~♪

No comments: