««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Can't trust you anymore.

I'm really pissed off by my cousin brothers who are from my dad's oldest brother's side....

It's really funny that 2weeks ago, when my cousin brother who's suppose to pick me up after Sunday chinese class, which he already promised my uncle before my uncle depart from Australia back to Malaysia, called on Saturday night telling me that he cannot go on Sunday because his daughter has fever....
After hearing this, my auntie said:

"Aiya, they're always like this one la! When they need help, your uncle will help them like an idiot. When we need help, suddenly they'll have something halting them to help la! Already used to their attitude d!"

I was wondering.....those sentences are VERY familiar...I swear....But I just can't recall where and when did I heard that.....
Anyway, only after my mum online then I recalled.

I heard that from my mum.

She was pointing on another cousin brother of mine (in Penang, not in Australia...), still, one of the sons of my dad's eldest brother.
They also did the same thing to us back there. And they are still doing it. Tsk...."s**kers"....

I was hoping that this time, the cousin brother in Australia can at least change my point of view towards their family....Seems like, instead of that, he made me more clear of why we shouldn't help them at all.

Yesterday, my cousin brother came to door step when he passed by our suburb and even told me that today they'll be going to the Sunday chinese class and they can drive me home.
And, I waited for half an hour for them to show up until I phone them and he said:

"OH, TODAY WE DID NOT GO."

What the heck? Reminded me another familiar scene with the another cousin brother back in Penang.
However, I still feel quite alright towards my oldest cousin brother's wife only. And I have hatred over my second cousin brother's wife, because she's a *****,***** (just another spoilt kid from a rich family and always put on a fake mask whenever my dad or my uncle[the one currently I'm living with] is around.)

I'm sick of you guys....That's why I want to go to Japan, far away as you idiots cannot reach! HAH! And the best thing is! You guys can't understand their language!
ヾ(`ε´)ノヾ(`ε´)ノヾ(`ε´)ノヾ(`ε´)ノ ぶーぶーぶーぶー!

♪~yik~♪

No comments: