««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hmm....

I bet the korean girl in my Japanese class and ESL class doesn't like me at all =/
Oh well, as if I like her anyway.

She's just so annoying. She wants to compete with us, the newcomers of the school, with our results. But somehow, she has already lost in many of the "competes" on her own =w=
We never care about how much she gets but she's like, keeps buzzing around us asking our scores.
ANNOYING.
The most ANNOYING thing is, she wants to know how much I get for my ESL exam and she doesn't come to ask me on her own but keeps on buzzing our Japanese friend like : "oh~i wonder what Yik Min gets~" "what's Yik Min's score~"....ANNOYING.
Oh pweeez....If you want to know, come to me yourself! Scare to be embarrassed? No worries, my english is not that good.
Believe me, she's ANNOYING, and I said the word "ANNOYING" 4times...no, 5times =)

Anyway, I've already got most of my exam papers back. Only Chemistry got B ... =/
Oh well~That's what predicted XD
I'd never get A for sciences.

Oh and! Finally my uncle is back from Malaysia + Indonesia trip =)
And he brought me my LiuQin (柳琴)~~♪ヽ(´・ω・`)ノワーイ♪
Hmm.....The only problem is.....where can I get the music sheets to play it.....and also, spare strings for repairing.....Lolx

♪~yik~♪

No comments: