««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Thursday, June 26, 2008

They are stealing away the only thing I can do.

Hmm....just now, when I flipped to the page on the newspaper which contains "Sudoku" game, my cousin sister halted me and told me:

"Maybe you might want to do that Sudoku on another piece of paper."

That's weird isn't it? I mean, I knew that none of them in this family will do Sudoku as I flipped the old newspapers which they had collected before I came, those Sudoku parts are always CLEAN. Nobody touches it.
So, I thought I could just do it, since I know how to do and it's fun.
Then she continued:

"My mom said she gets annoyed that you completed all the Sudoku game on the newspapers.
I saw her doing Sudoku on the newspapers she brought with her when she accompanied me to my tuitions and she even makes notes on how to solve them."

Then I said, 'You guys have never had the hobby of doing Sudoku on newspaper isn't it? I knew that 'cause I saw that those games were always left empty in the old newspapers pile.'

"Yeah, but somehow my mom started to do it. And obviously, she's still not good at it, so she wants to do more and get over it."

Okay....Is it because I'm good at it compared to you guys so you wanted to be better than me? Your son and your daughter is good at maths, although Sudoku is a kind of maths, it is not totally related to maths, I'm bad in maths, but don't try to be better than me in Sudoku. I am not saying that I'm very good in Sudoku though, I just simply love it.

What for that you always want to compare me with you guys?

I don't have a smart brain, I don't smile like your daughter does, I will never be hardworking like your daughter (simply because I don't want to stress myself out comparing with you guys).
The most important thing is, I AM NOT YOUR KID and I AM NOT IN YOUR FAMILY. Comparing will never work on me. I do what I want.
And yeah, what your daughter said makes sense:

"She complained to me and I was like, 'Why are you telling me? Go and tell her on your own? It's not me who do the Sudoku!'."

Why? Don't dare to tell me directly? Or because you don't want me to know that you're not good at Sudoku? (Oh well, I know you're not good at it. I saw some of the newspapers which you've tried to solve....It's funny....the way you did them....)
(*'へ'*)ぷんぷん
Oh well.
After all this things, all I wanted to say is,

Dad,
I don't feel welcomed in this house. Can you guys come quick and let me get back to my old life? Although we always argue and quarrel, instead of making our relations worse they made us get even closer to each other. Because we can understand each another's thinking and put ourselves in each another's shoes, after having our quarrels and argues. That's fun.

♪~yik~♪

No comments: