««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, June 23, 2008

Fluffy Coat~

Hey~Dad~ If you're reading this then......You're reading this.

My uncle wants to proof that my hands (actually only fingers...palms are quite alright) are cold is because of my coat/jacket not thick, not warm enough to keep my blood flowing.

He bought me a $60AUD fluffy coat.

And he insisted me to wear it right after buying it, to proof that he's right about my hands.
Conclusion, I proofed him wrong! XD
My hands...correction, my FINGERS are cold is because of my blood circulation is not good.

Anyway, dad, if you're reading this...You know...You'd have to pay uncle $60 for the coat he bought me....and $180 for this term's Japanese tuition, and about $500 for this and next semester chinese class. Oh and, maybe another $180...because I think I want to continue the Japanese tuition.

I'm trying to spend at least as I could...So, this holiday, I don't think I'll go out with friends...(though I kinda wish to go for karaoke with friends which I don't think you and mum will agree........) Anyway, I have lots of homeworks for this holiday...I don't think I can go anywhere else. =)

Oh hey, if dad, you kinda read until here and mum is beside or whatever, please ask her that whether could she get any LiuQin's music sheet for me =/
To play LiuQin with piano music sheets is hard....The sharps...and flats.....
。o@(^ゝω・)@o。ニコッ♪

♪~yik~♪

No comments: